Legacy Sharing for Senior Communities is an exciting and innovative new activity for residents of assisted living, independent living or memory care communities.
The One Legacy structured reminiscence activities are specially designed to identify, record and collect real life memories that are the personal legacy of residents. By engaging in weekly guided sharing sessions, residents actively listen and share their own recollections. Between sessions, participants are also encouraged to write their own stories and then are encouraged to share these stories the following week.
When guests participate in Legacy Sharing, they also benefit from an experience that:
- Stimulates positive social interaction among residents
- Provides brain-stimulating activities in groups or one-on-one
- Improves emotional satisfaction, health and quality of life
- Enhances communication with family and caregivers
Directors and Executive Directors:
Legacy Sharing for Senior Communities addresses
the emotional and social needs of residents.
The Legacy Sharing for Senior Communities format, timeline and start-up are customized by the staff at One Legacy to suit the needs of each community. Licensing also includes:
- Variety of curriculum for seniors in assisted living, independent living or memory care.
- Optional on-site facilitation
- Library of games and tools–with publishing of keepsake storybooks available
- Rights to use One Legacy in marketing materials
Additional options include training, editing, branded materials, eBook publishing and the show-and-tell keepsake, a storybook collection which is an anthology of the stories written during the programs.
A few of the communities already enjoying the benefits of Legacy Sharing:
Contact us today to get more details about Legacy Sharing for Senior Communities.