In 2015, the stories submitted and published on OneLegacy.com revolved around family history, heroes, caregivers, spiritual legacies and overcoming challenges. Some were poignant; others were humorous, and all of them were special memories in the lives of the contributors.
These were the most popular stories of last year:
- I Lost My Brother, but I Found My Soul
- Stage Four is Not a Place for Lori and Her Family
- Dying and Living
- Make New Friends…But Keep the Old Ones!
- The Mysterious Dottie
- Children Survive In Spite of Parents
- The Legacy of Picture Telling
- The Milkman’s Son
- They Did It His Way
- The Best Babysitter Ever
We sincerely appreciate the contribution that each author made to our sharing community.
Submitted by Caren Libby